What is Angular?
- Angular is a developers platform.
What is a Developers Platform?
- Developers platform provides end-to-end solutions for developer.
- It provides all tools and frameworks required for
What Angular Framework Provides?
- State Management
Note: Angular is Component Based.
1. Factory : It is a set of values and functions.
It uses a single call mechanism.
We have to create an object every time to access
2. Service : It is a set of factories.
It uses singleton mechanism.
Object is created only for first request and the same
object is used for other requests.
3. Component : It comprises of
a) Presentation in HTML
b) Styles in CSS
c) Logic in Typescript
d) Pre-defined business logic from services.
4. Directive : A directive is responsible for making static DOM
into Dynamic DOM.
A directive is responsible for extending HTML.
Angular is completely decoupled from DOM manipulations.
A directive can return HTML.
a) Return HTML
b) Extend HTML
c) Make HTML more Interactive
5. Pipes : A pipe is used to transform data.
6. Routing : It is a technique used in angular to handle
SPA navigation depends on Routing.
7. State Management: HTTP is a state less protocol.
State Management allows to store data and
handle across requests.
a) Session State
b) Application State
c) Cookies etc..
8. Security : Application Level Security
- Cross Page Posting
- Injection Attacks
9. Module : It is a combination of directives, services,
factories, pipes etc.
We, at Oodles ERP are a prominent name in the ERP industry with a proven track record in providing custom ERP development services. We use open-source platforms like Odoo, OFBiz, ERPNext, and Opentaps to build scalable ERP applications with custom features. To learn more about our ERP software development services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.